|House - Area - Price - Contact|
The house is built into the hillside and the garden is steeply sloping. There are some steep steps down to the house from the driveway so the house is not suitable for disabled people.
The property is let from Friday – Friday. Short breaks can be taken out of peak seasons, by arrangement.
The accommodation, on 3 floors, briefly comprises:
• Large through sitting and dining room with patio doors from the sitting area leading out on to the balcony. The dining area has a table and chairs In the sitting area there is TV, video, DVD, CD player, WiFi and a large collection of novels and local information books
• Sun room with comfortable seating and a large patio balcony with table and chairs and views over the water
• Modern kitchen with electric range cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher and ample cookware and equipment.
• Cloakroom with WC, coat and boot storage space
• Basement Games room reached by spiral staircase from the dining room or by a separate garden door. Pool table, table football, dart board, lego, duplo, TV/Video, sofas, games, books. and a second fridge freezer.
• Double bedroom with double bed, wash hand basin, pull out single bed if required plus cot (bring own cot bedding), views across the estuary on 2 sides
• Double bedroom with King size bed, and sliding patio doors to a small balcony with a fabulous view over the water
• Twin bedroom with twin beds
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Shower room with large shower cubicle
• Outside there is a sloping garden and a patio. There is a private driveway for 3-4 cars and a small amount of undercover storage in the car port suitable for bicycles etc
All bed linen and towels including tea towels are provided. Bring own cot bedding.
1 -2 well behaved dogs are welcome for a charge of £20/week each but must not be allowed upstairs nor on any of the furniture. Please bring their own bed, exercise them away from the property and clear up any mess from the garden before you leave.